The GENEWELL™ + GENE-IMMUNE test screens for genetic variations that are, or may affect your health as well as your macronutrient requirements. You can reduce the susceptibility for the condition(s), by being proactive and implementing the science-based strategies recommended to you. These may vary from modest changes in your environment, your diet, and physical activity or adjustments in the nutritional supplements you take.
Included with your test
Included with your test are a report and a 60 -90 min feedback session aimed at assisting you to weave together your unique genotype so that you can make better, more personalised health choices.
Which key health systems are tested in GENEWELL?
GENEWELL™ tests for genetic variants involved in physiological processes that are linked to an increased risk for certain lifestyle-related, chronic diseases, including:
- Blood clotting
- Bone Health
- Caffeine Metabolism
- Cancer risk
- Cholesterol and lipid metabolism
- Circadian rhythms (sleep disorders)
- Dietary carbohydrate sensitivity
- Dietary fat sensitivity
- Drug metabolism
- Exercise responsiveness
- Heart disease
- Homocysteine metabolism
- Insulin sensitivity and risk for diabetes
- Iron metabolism
- Lactose Intolerance
- Oxidative Stress
- Vitamin-B metabolism
- Salt Sensitivity
- Stress and Mood Disorders (eg Depression / Anxiety)
This is a great test to do in order to determine your unique immune response and function.
Understanding your genetic variations for these genes will empower you to make personalized diet and supplementation choices in order to better support your immune system.
- This is a great test to determine your unique inflammatory response within your immune system.
Ideal for those wanting to boost their immune system by identifying which micronutrients to include in their diet.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Weaves together key pathways from your DNA up
- Very thorough report that is easy to understand