Esse Hydro Moisturiser has been formulated to settle sensitive skin by optimising the health of your skin’s microbiome.
- Hydro Moisturiser uses prebiotics and probiotic extracts in an ultra-mild formulation to favour beneficial microbes
- A balanced skin microbiome will result in improved moisture retention and a fuller, healthier skin
- Hyaluronic Acid is included to boost moisturisation
- Prebiotics – Inulin and α-glucanoligosaccharides improve roughness and redness and reduce irritation in sensitive skin
- Prebiotics favour the growth of beneficial microbes
- Probiotics – The Hydro Moisturiser uses an extract of probiotic Lactobacillus species. The extract improves beneficial microbial populations on the skin
- The overall effect is to boost skin condition and plump the skin by improving moisturisation and T-junction activity
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that can cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- A Fairtrade product
Use | Tips
- Best used twice daily with the Esse Sensitive Serum.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Lactobacillus, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Sodium Phytate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Anisate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Aqua, Vanillin, Gamma Decalactone.
*ingredients from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
78% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural ingredients.