Supports focus & cognitive performance
Attencia™ is scientifically formulated to promote attention and focus with a novel blend of targeted ingredients.
Benefits | Features
Cognition-enhancing benefits of caffeine from phytonutrient-rich green coffee bean extract and guarana extract combined with theanine, essential fatty acids, and zinc to support alertness and cognitive performance
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
- Poor nutrition can cause us to become distracted, impulsive, and restless. The right foods can lessen those symptoms. Foods rich in good, organic protein - lean beef, pork, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, soy, and dairy products - are used by the body to make neurotransmitters, the chemicals released by brain cells to communicate with each other
- Protein can prevent surges in blood sugar, which can increase hyperactivity. Vitamin B-6 seems to increase the brain’s levels of dopamine, which improves alertness
- Zinc synthesises dopamine and augments the effects of methylphenidate. Low levels of this mineral correlate with inattention
- Iron is also necessary for making dopamine. Adequate levels of magnesium have a calming effect on the brain
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per 1 softgel:
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Borage Seed Oil
|(providing 60 mg gamma-linolenic acid )
|A Proprietary Blend of:
|Caffeine [from green coffee bean (Coffea canephora)], Green Coffee (Coffea canephora) Bean Extract, and Guarana (Paullina cupana) Seed Extract
|[providing 100 mg total caffeine, 16.5 mg polyphenols, and 13 mg chlorogenic acid]
Gelatin, glycerin, water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, zinc oxide (colour), and annatto extract (colour). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, tuna, and mackerel)
Take one softgel twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years of age
- Contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving comparable to 120-150ml of coffee
- Do not use if sensitive to caffeine
- Limit caffeine products to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness, and the occasional rapid heartbeat
- If taking medication - including blood-thinning medication - consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Do not use before surgery
- This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing wheat, milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, and gluten ingredients
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.