As we get older, or for those of us who live in drier climates or have a drier complexion - we need a foundation that offers a little more moisture to help give the best natural look. This foundation is aloe based (7 shades available) and gives beautiful healthy coverage which is free of harsh chemicals, parabens, and pore clogging ingredients.
- This foundation will feed your skin with nourishing nutrients and leave you looking flawless
- Perfect your complexion with a finish that is polished, lightweight and breathable
Bisque - for very fair skin complexion - the lightest shade in the Lula Fox Moisturising Foundation.
Nude - for very fair skin complexion with natural pink undertones.
Bamboo - for fair skin with a cooler pink undertone.
Nude Beige - custom blended for fair complexions with warm undertones.
Cork - suits medium to fair complexions with a warm undertone.
Almond - for medium complexion with a yellow undertone.
Sandalwood - for people who tan easily or have a natural olive complexion.
Caramel - would suit rich caramel skin tones.
Chestnut - for dark skin tones.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- All natural
- 90% organic
- Natural sun protection
- Gluten free
- If you wear makeup this is one of our 'must have' products. If you follow a vegan lifestyle, you will love this product. It has 'long-wearing power' and how the colours tone beautifully with the skin.
- It is free from parabens, PEG compounds, synthetic fragrance, mineral oils and phthalates which are found in many other foundations. We avoid products that list 'fragrance' because often phthalates are used to make that fragrance. Instead, we choose ones that use plant oils and essences to give that 'yum' factor. The effects of phthalates may be related to their ability to mimic human hormones. A study by the University of Maryland reported that exposure to phthalates could cause reproductive abnormalities and decreased production of testosterone in males, as well as decreased male fertility. Other studies show a link between phthalates and endometriosis in women. PEG compounds enhance the penetration of other ingredients into your skin, which is great if these other ingredients are healthy, but not so much if they are toxic. Parabens act as cell proliferators on estrogen-dependent cells ( i.e breast and ovarian), are stored in human fatty tissue and are dangerous for us because they mimic estrogen in our body.
- We think that it is great that women now have better choices when it comes to makeup. In fact, we wish that we had known all of this as teenagers when we started to wear makeup
Use | Tips
- As with any foundation application – preparation of the skin is essential
- The skin should well hydrated with moisturiser and a primer should be applied
- A primer helps foundation last longer and gives you a better finish and look
- Apply with a foundation brush or magic wand brush using large brush strokes to blend over the surface of the skin
- Blend hard edges with a latex wedge or beauty sponge
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Glycerine, *Chamomile Hydrosol (Matricaria Recutita), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Lecithin, *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Boron Nitride, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,Squalane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, *Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract,*Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, *Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Vanilla Planifolia. [+/- May Contain]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499). (*Certified Organic).
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.