This purifying and nourishing clay mask will not leave the skin feeling dry. Kaolin and bentonite clays gently draw out impurities.
- Active treatment - effective in drawing out toxins. Mildly exfoliating, the kaolin and bentonite clays bind to heavy metal toxins and impurities associated with environmental and dietary pollution, drawing them out of the skin. Olive leaf extract improves elasticity and hydrates tired skin. Rooibos extract assists detoxification with its strong antioxidant properties.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Cruelty-Free (BWC, PETA)
- Recyclable glass packaging
- Community-sourced ingredients:
- Fair Trade Rooibos from Heiveld Women’s Cooperative
- Virgin Coconut from coconut milk in Mozambique
- Shea Butter from a fair trade cooperative in Zambia
"This is a great treatment if you live in a big city or just want to improve the appearance of dull looking skin. Leave it on for 10 mins while you run the bath, make a cup of tea, light a candle and chill out to bring your cortisol levels down. This is a non-toxic treatment, so you can feel truly relaxed knowing that it is treating your skin without doing any harm to your health. We love the fact the Esse is so committed to non-toxic living that they have used recyclable glass packaging".
Use | Tips
- Use once a week, more often for skin that is exposed to environmental pollutants
- Apply a generous layer to clean skin
- Spritz with toner or splash with water and allow to set in for at least 5 minutes
- Rinse using a sponge or cotton cloth and warm water
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.