Excellent penetrative qualities allow Esse Rich Moisturiser to treat from below the surface. Skin feels softer, perfectly nourished, and moisturised.
- Microbiome - this product contains prebiotics to feed beneficial microbes at the expense of pathogens. A probiotic extract is added to shift microbial populations in your favour. It is also balanced at pH 4,5 to favour the growth of synergistic species.
- Active Treatment - Marula oil contains an extremely stable anti-oxidant and has high levels of omega-6 essential fatty acids. Combined with the omega-3 oils from manketti and yangu, the lipid and barrier function of the skin is improved. Kigelia lightens sun spots, age spots and evens skin tone. LMW hyaluronic acid is included for effective moisturization and hydration. Antioxidants such as olive leaf extract improve skin elasticity and have photoprotection properties, and rooibos and grapeseed help to fight external aggressors and slow ageing.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that can cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Certified Organic - Ecocert
- Cruelty-Free (BWC, PETA)
- Recyclable glass packaging Community sourced ingredients:
- Marula from Eudafano Women’s Cooperative
- Fair Trade rooibos from Heiveld Women’s Cooperative
- Yangu and manketti from sustainable community projects in Zambia and Angola
- Fair trade kigelia is sourced from a community in the Zambezi Valley
"This is a wonderful anti-ageing cream for post-menopausal women. It doesn't contain harmful chemicals such as BHA, BHT, EDTA, methylcellosolve and retinyl palmitate. These toxic ingredients are commonly used in many anti-ageing products and have been shown to be potentially harmful to women, causing endocrine disruption, cancer and DNA mutations. We are pleased that women can now make more informed choices and have the options like this face cream to choose from for their anti-ageing needs".
Dry skin | Mature skin | Dry weather conditions
Use | Tips
Apply each morning and evening after cleansing and toning, to face, neck, and décolleté. For additional hydration use in combination with Esse Repair Oil. Use of the Esse Omega Moisturisers at night will also enhance nourishment and repair.
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glycerin**, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Inulin, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calodendrum Capense (Yangu) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Manketti) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Stearic Acid, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mentha Vidiris (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Geraniol***, Linalool***, Citronellol***, Limonene***
*ingredients from organic farming
**made using organic ingredients
***component of natural essential oils
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
83% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.