Support for Healthy Lipid Metabolism
Niatain™ features a high-quality form of extended-release nicotinic acid designed to reduce the flushing normally associated with niacin intake.
Benefits | Features
- For decades, niacin has been extensively researched and endorsed as support for healthy lipid metabolism
- It has been formulated with a non-wax coating for effective dissolution and tested for reduced flushing
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Vitamin B3, also called niacin, is an essential water-soluble vitamin that participates as a cofactor in glucose, fatty acid, and amino acid metabolism
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 60
Amount per 1 tablet:
|Niacin (as nicotinic acid)||500 mg||2500%|
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take one tablet with a meal one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement, or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Niacin use may be associated with itching and/or flushing.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have a history of gout or liver dysfunction. Larger than recommended doses of niacin have been associated with liver dysfunction. If taking cholesterol-lowering medications, please discuss with your clinician prior to use.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.