OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 supports healthy blood lipids, cardiovascular health, a positive mood, and overall health. This product contains a highly concentrated source of EPA and DHA from omega 3 fish oils.
Benefits | Features
- Ideal for adults seeking higher levels of EPA and DHA
- OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish
- Each teaspoon of OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 provides a total of 600 mg EPA and 600 mg DHA as triglycerides
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Stabilised with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings per container: 40
Amount per 1 teaspoon:
|Calories from Fat
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as triglycerides)
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids Triglycerides
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
**Daily Value not established
Omega-3 fish oil [fish (anchovy, tuna, sardine, and mackerel)], natural lemon flavor, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant), and mixed tocopherols (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, tuna, sardine, and mackerel)
Take one teaspoon 1-2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For children, use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not alter product efficacy.