Cardiovascular | Brain | Mood
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 750 features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish and sustainably-sourced marine lipids.
Each softgel provides 750 mg of EPA and DHA in a balanced ratio.
Benefits | Features
- Supports healthy blood lipids and cardiovascular health
- Higher intakes of EPA and DHA are associated with a positive mood
- Provides a healthy balance of omega-3s to promote overall health
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in recyclable material
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
60 Soft Gels
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Servings per container: 30
Amount per 2 soft gels:
|Calories from Fat
|Marine Lipid Concentrate
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil and calamari oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural citrus flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel)
Take two soft gels one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement, or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product contains calamari, a mollusk shellfish. If you are allergic to mollusks, do not use this product. If you have allergies to crustacean shellfish you may react to this product as a subset of individuals with crustacean allergies also react to mollusks.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.