Promotes Healthy Bone Remodeling in Postmenopausal Women
Ostera, in combination with a Mediterranean-style, low-glycemic-load diet and aerobic exercise, has been clinically shown in postmenopausal women to beneficially influence key markers of bone remodelling more than diet and exercise alone.*
Benefits | Features
- Promotes healthy bone remodelling biomarkers to support bone quality and integrity*
- Clinically shown in a study of postmenopausal women with low estrogen levels to:*
- Beneficially influence key markers of bone remodelling
- Positively influence osteocalcin, a key marker of bone remodelling rate
- Offer more effective than diet and exercise alone
- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA from hops, as well as the herb berberine and vitamins D and K to nutritionally support healthy bone remodelling during the ageing process*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 2 Tablets per day
Servings per container: 30
Amount per 2 tablets:
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
|Berberine HCl (Phellodendron amurense bark extract)
|Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.)
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.