A new improved clean formula nourishes and softens skin with a blend of organic powders and minerals.
- Developed with safe, skin-soothing ingredients, and offers the natural UV protection of minerals
- Talc-free means a powder that is safe for your health. We would recommend you use this to set your foundation
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption, and cancer
75% Organic | Gluten-Free | Vegan | Non-GMO. Reduces shine thanks to a skin texture, translucent finish. Formulated with organic aloe leaf powder to keep skin feeling soothed. Organic Green Tea Extract to soothe and fight inflammation. Reformulated to blend Rice Powder, Organics with Minerals for the ultimate clean setting solution. Diffuses pores and illuminates, while creating a base for flawless, durable makeup application.
"Use this powder for a flawless finish and a naturally radiant look. Amazing coverage and 100% natural, free from harsh chemicals and nasty fillers. It is the ideal powder for those with oily skin. Free from parabens, phthalates, ethanolamines, or BHA/BHT. When we wear this foundation, we can 'tick' it off that we are taking one more step in helping us prevent estrogen-driven cancers".
Sheer Medium: Good match for Chestnut, Caramel, Sandalwood, Almond, Cork Foundations
Sheer Light: Good match for Nude Beige, Bamboo, Nude, Bisque and Porcelain Foundations
Use | Tips
- Lightly dust over the skin with a 'dome' powder brush
- Skin should feel silky smooth to the touch and not sticky when enough powder has been applied
- If you have any dry patches on your skin, try and avoid applying powder to those areas as it may look cakey
All Natural / 70% Organic / Gluten Free / Vegan/ Non GMO
*Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Silica, Mica, Kaolin, *Green Tea Leaf (Camellia Sinensis),*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder,Tocopherol (Vitamin E), [+/- May ContainTitanium Dioxide (CI 77891)Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492,
77499). *Certified Organic
Store in a dark, dry, and place due to the natural preservatives used.