NAPPI CODE: None
THE CULTURED WHEY
Ancient fermentation process
Fermented vegetables and foods are rich in probiotics, digestive enzymes, high in the vitamins B & C boosting immunity, aiding digestion and balancing gut flora.
Benefits | Features
- Lacto-fermented: an ancient food preparation technique where whey and vegetables are fermented and preserved through a lacto-fermentation process
- Unlike modern methods of food preservation which deaden and denature foods, lacto-fermenting enhances the nutrient value in food
- The action of the beneficial bacteria makes the minerals in the cultured foods more readily available to the body
- Bacteria also produce vitamins and enzymes that are beneficial for digestion and repopulate colonies of beneficial gut bacteria
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Medical food for the GUT
- Free from chemical preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- A proudly South African product
- Organic raw cabbage
- Himalayan salt
- Grass-fed whey
- Black and yellow mustard seeds
Eat as food with a meal or on its own.
Refrigerate after opening.