Aloe Ferox has a calming effect whilst stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis. It also encourages fibroblast growth and repair. Calm, lift and firm naturally.
Aloe leaf extract
Restores dry and damaged skin. Restores suppleness. Repairs UV damage and scarring
- Hydraporine (citrus honey + pectin)
It combines natural components which are driven to cell membranes to restore optimal hydration and cell metabolism
- Tri-peptide - 3
Tri-peptides is a protein and amino acid. Combats the signs of ageing, improves skin tone, loss of skin elasticity, wrinkles and dehydration. A powerful antioxidant
- MSM (Bio-Identical)
Supports skin structure. Boosts collagen & keratin for healthy skin. Stimulates glutathione production -an enzyme that neutralises damaging free radicals
- Ascorbyl palmitate - Vitamin C ester
- Collagen builder and free-radical scavenger
Delivers antioxidants. Prevents cellular ageing.
Omega 3 & 6 linoleic acid
An anti-inflammatory. Perfect for acne, psoriasis, and rosacea. Softens UV radiation damage. Skin cancer fighting and prevention
- Di-peptide de 5 & 6
Stimulates protein production. Reduces signs of ageing
- Essential oil blend (rosemary, peppermint) rich in minerals that tone and refine the skin. Anti-inflammatory properties. They hydrate the skin, easily absorbed and offer natural preservation of the product
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Proudly South African
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption, and cancer.
- All natural
- Protects your DNA and biochemistry
"This serum is perfect for those looking for a more youthful, resilient, buoyant skin. Reduces hyperpigmentation. The best part about this serum is that we can enjoy its benefits knowing that it is free from harmful toxins known to cause hormone disruption, cancer or DNA mutations".
Use | Tips
Apply daily to face, eye area, neck, and décolletage.
Store in a cool, dark place.