Esse Toner Plus contains the Esse Biome+ technology, a unique combination of scientific advances in probiotics, which improve the balance of beneficial microbes on the skin and improve barrier function.
- Microbiome - this product uses Biome+ technology, a cocktail of probiotics and prebiotics are packed into this product stimulate the secretion of antimicrobial peptides, increase the diversity and number of beneficial microbes on the skin, and to stimulate the skin’s immune defences
- Active Treatment -probiotics and prebiotics to optimise the functioning of the skin’s microbial ecosystem
- Lactobacilli probiotics – stimulate the secretion of antimicrobial peptides
- Lactobacillus casei – stimulates saprophytic microbe proliferation
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – stimulates the skin’s immune defences
- Prebiotics:- α-glucan oligosaccharides, inulin, baobab fruit pulp, yacon root and lactic acid create a favourable microbial environment
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Cruelty-Free (BWC, PETA)
- Recyclable glass packaging
"Most facial toners on the market contain petroleum distillates and other synthetic ingredients. Those made for oily skin (sometimes called astringents) may contain salicylic acid or benzyl alcohol. As with most cosmetics, toners often contain phthalates in their fragrance blends and parabens as preservatives. Formaldehyde-releasing DMDM hydantoin is found in many conventional toners and is a known carcinogen. Many facial toners have a synthetic fragrance added to them. Synthetic fragrances are primarily made from petrochemicals as they attempt to duplicate the smell of a specific plant. By dismantling the unique chemical compound of an essential oil, chemists re-assemble a “fake” fragrance. The National Academy of Sciences reported that 95% of the chemicals used in synthetic fragrances are derived from petroleum and include benzene derivatives, aldehydes, parabens, toluene and many other known toxins capable of causing cancer. Due to lax cosmetics laws, companies can hide all sorts of ingredients they don’t want you to see under the label of “fragrance”. If you see a listing for unspecified “fragrance” on your cosmetic label, put it back and walk away! This toner delivers everything we want in a toner but without any of the toxins listed above".
Use | Tips
- Just before moisturising, spritz 3 or 4 pumps over the face and décolleté
- Pat the surface of the skin to encourage maximum absorption
- Also, an effective treatment for very dry, sensitive, and inflamed skin when used together with Esse Repair Oil
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Inulin*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil*, Sodium Citrate, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Caprylate, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Geraniol***, Citral***, Linalool***, Limonene***, Citronellol***
*ingredients from organic farming
***component of natural essential oils
99.9% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.