UltraClear® Plus pH
Nutritional Support for Metabolic Detoxification & Alkalinization
UltraClear Plus pH is formulated to provide enhanced, specialized nutritional support for balanced hepatic detoxification capacity, with a focus on alkalinization support that can influence Phase II detoxification and Phase III elimination.
It features a rice protein base, which may be beneficial during times of increased food allergen exposure, and is enhanced with specific nutrients and high in antioxidant vitamins C and E, and beta-carotene to provide well-rounded nutritional support for liver detoxification.*
Benefits | Features
- Features enhanced support for Phase II hepatic detoxification with green tea catechins, magnesium sulfate, and 7 added amino acids
- Features 15g of OptiProtein™, which includes 12g of rice protein, and 3g of added amino acids
- Features enhanced nutrient support with methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, bioavailable folate
- Provides enhanced support to protect against oxidative stress during the natural liver detoxification process
- Features sesame oil and 995 mg of potassium citrate to promote alkalinization and support Phase III detoxification (elimination)
- May be used in 10- or 28-day metabolic detoxification programs, as well as on a long-term basis*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in recyclable material
400g | 860g | 1.2Kg
Serving Size: About 2 scoops (45g)
Servings per container: 400g = 8.88 servings | 860g = 19.11 servings | 26.66 servings
Amount per 2 scoops (45g):
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%*|
|Vitamin A (4000 IU as beta-carotene and 1000 IU as retinyl palmitate)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||35 IU||9%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||42 IU||140%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||2 mg||133%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||7 mg||35%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||3.4 mg||170%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||80 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||3.6 mcg||60%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||36 mg||360%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)||210 mg||21%|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)||300 mg||30%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||53 mcg||35%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium sulfate)||230 mg||58%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||10 mg||67%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium poly nicotinate)||50 mcg||42%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate, dipotassium phosphate, and potassium iodide)||750 mg||21%|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||505 mg||**|
|L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine HCl)||85 mg||**|
|Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate)||20 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (15 mg) catechins and 40% (10 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||25 mg||**|
† Saturated fat content is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognised health benefits
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine
- Contents sold by weight, not volume.
- Some settling may occur during shipping and handling.
- Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience.
- The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 46 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, sesame seed oil, magnesium citrate, L-glycine, potassium citrate, natural flavors, dipotassium phosphate, medium chain triglycerides , calcium citrate, L-lysine HCl, silica, ascorbic acid, L-threonine, L-alanine, DL-methionine, dicalcium phosphate, L-cysteine HCl, L-glutamine, zinc gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-calcium pantothenate, magnesium sulfate, vitamin A (beta-carotene, retinyl palmitate), decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, niacinamide, copper gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium poly nicotinate, biotin, folic acid, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (46 g) of UltraClear Plus pH into 240ml of chilled water or juice twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 120ml of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, you have hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function, or you are taking ACE inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), or potassium-sparing diuretics. If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.