Ultra Flora LGG® contains exclusive and clinically trialed Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain (LGG®). The LGG strain has been clinically demonstrated in studies to reduce the frequency and severity of diarrhea.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- LGG may also reduce the symptoms of eczema and allergic rhinitis in children
- Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours, and preservatives.
Pair with these tests
To determine whether you or your family need to add in this probiotic, order one of these tests online:
- Adults: Take 2 capsules daily
- Kids: Take 1 capsule daily
- Mothers: Take 2 capsules daily during the last two months of pregnancy and during breastfeeding to reduce the frequency and severity of eczema and allergic rhinitis in their children
- For best results, take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
If diarrhea persists for more than six hours in infants under 6 months – 12 hours in children under 3 years – 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years – seek medical advice.
Store at 2°C to 8°C. Refrigerate. Do not freeze.
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Servings Per Container
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®)
||10 billion CFU (organisms)