Daily Support for Detoxification
AdvaClear provides daily support for balanced activity of Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways.*
Benefits | Features
- Promotes overall well-being by supporting balanced hepatic detoxification*
- Features enhanced bifunctional detoxification support with key phytonutrients, methylated vitamin B12, and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
- Provides antioxidant protection against reactive oxygen intermediates produced during the detoxification process*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in recyclable material
- Advaclear is one of the most researched and comprehensive liver detox formulations we’ve found to date.
Take two capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- This is a detox product so speak to your doctor before starting this supplement especially if you are on a medication that needs to maintain an exact amount in your bloodstream at all times eg. epileptic medication, etc.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dar
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 21
Amount per 2 capsules:
|Vitamin A [67% (1667 IU) as beta-carotene†† and 33% (834 IU) as retinyl palmitate||2500 IU||50%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||133 mg||222%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||33 IU||8%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||67 IU||223%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||10 mg||667%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)||23 mg||115%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||17 mg||850%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate††† )||268 mcg||67%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||33 mcg||550%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||33 mg||330%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||6.5 mg||43%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 mcg||71%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||0.65 mg||33%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||1.65 mg||85%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||66 mcg||88%|
|Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum)||50 mg||*|
|Decaffeinated‡ Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (33.6 mg) catechins and 40% (22.4 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||56 mg||*|
|Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid)||167 mg||*|
|Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract||133 mg||*|
|Sodium Sulfate||100 mg||*|
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) Whole Fruit Extract [standardized to 45.8 mg gallic acid equivalent (GAE)]||87.5mg||*|
†Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients
††Betatene ®mixed carotenoids
†††As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
‡Contains no more than 4% caffeine
Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silica
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.