This nourishing oil supplies an ideal blend of omega fatty acids found in flax, marula and rosehip oils. Highly effective in treating scars and stretch marks and improving the general condition of the skin. Packed with antioxidants, it is highly effective in preparing and healing the skin from exposure to environmental stress.
- Active Treatment - this treatment product is exceptional for a variety of uses. Kalahari melon oil is an excellent emollient oil high in omegas. Rosehip oil demonstrates healing and regenerative properties and is also high in omega-3s. Marula oil is deeply nourishing and healing and contains antioxidants to strengthen and protect. Vitamin E is included in high doses to stimulate cell regeneration. Yangu and manketti contain omegas and also demonstrate UV protective properties.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Certified Organic - Ecocert
- Cruelty-Free (BWC, PETA)
- Recyclable glass packaging Community sourced ingredients:
- Marula from Eudafano Women’s Cooperative
- Yangu and manketti from sustainable community projects in Zambia and Angola
- Rose hip from a fair trade project in Lesotho
"A beautiful, treatment oil that can be used daily for a myriad of uses. It contains no mineral oils or petrochemicals and is 100% natural".
All skin types | Extra night care
Use | Tips
- Apply daily to affected areas
- Use in combination with any Esse moisturiser to enhance the richness
- Also a highly effective treatment for preventing and treating stretch marks and scars
- Improves elasticity and condition of the skin
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.