NOT PERMITTED TO BE SOLD ONLINE
This a practitioner only product. Please contact us directly to discuss adding this to your protocol.
Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC® (active hexose correlated compound) is a patented, scientifically proven dietary health supplement that facilitates optimal immune system function. It is obtained from the shiitake mushroom – well known for its immune-modulating activity – and is one of the world’s most researched specialty immune supplements, supported by over 20 human clinical studies and researched at more than 80 leading institutions worldwide.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- This supplement is a great "add-in" if you have had long-term antibiotic use or suffer from antibiotic resistance.
- Ideal in preventing seasonal flu and candida
- Can reverse HPV virus
- Great for athletes, especially before a big race or game
- Research has shown that it provides optimal chemotherapy support
- Reduces the side effects of chemotherapy
- Improves the quality of life in cancer patients
- Great in managing either Grave's disease and/or Hashimoto's disease
In 1984, Japanese scientists discovered that by hybridizing several mushrooms used in traditional healing, they could develop a natural compound that would give the body the ability to maintain “super immunity”. It has since been used to improve the immune health of over 100 000 patients.
According to human and animal research, AHCC® may significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) cell activity. It may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production and support the healthy functioning of the liver, while also acting as an antioxidant.
AHCC® is used alongside chemotherapy treatments in many Japanese hospitals, and the majority of studies showed reduced side effects, increased quality of life and improved survival rates. Patients taking AHCC® reported less nausea, vomiting and hair loss, while the compound also improved their body weight and appetite during chemotherapy treatment. The immune-boosting effects of AHCC® are not limited to cancer patients; they have also been applied to microbial infections, with promising results.
Coyne Healthcare’s AHCC® health supplement is a powerful antioxidant that aggressively combats free radicals and thus boosts the immune system. Used by tens of thousands of healthy people worldwide, it is rich in alpha-glucans, which increase the compound’s absorption and efficacy.
Information about AHCC action in viral infections
- Enhances immune cell number and activity
- Helps prevent infections
- Supports intestinal immunity
- May help improve liver function
- Maintains peak Natural Killer cell activity
- Enhances cytokine production
- Promotes optimal T-cell and macrophage activity
- Increases dendritic cell activity and numbers
AHCC® and immunodeficiency: Through its influence on the immune system, AHCC® may help preserve immunity in those whose defense system is being infiltrated by viruses. Preliminary trials with AHCC® have given encouraging results in certain life-threatening viral infections.
AHCC® and infection: Infections are caused by the invasion and the multiplication of microorganisms in the body. We carry 500 to 1 000 different species of bacteria, so adequate immunity is crucial in preventing infection. Several experiments have confirmed AHCC®’s competence in the control of infections.
AHCC® and the liver: An excess of toxins can damage the liver. Trials have demonstrated that AHCC® protects the liver and improves hepatic function.
AHCC® and inflammation: It was reported that patients taking AHCC® to prevent the recurrence of abnormal growths had significant improvements in rheumatoid arthritis. AHCC® was also effective at diminishing inflammation in animal studies. It is thought that the compound reduces inflammation by modulating the immune system and by improving fat metabolism.
AHCC® and other health conditions: Some studies have shown that AHCC® promotes a healthy blood sugar balance. In addition, it appears to be an adaptogen that may help relieve stress.
Take on an empty stomach.
- Adults - Health Maintenance: 1g/per day for 4 weeks
- Adults - Active Disease: 3g/per day for 4 weeks
- Autoimmune - start low with 0.5g/per day and then monitor symptoms before increasing dose
- Children from 3 years up: 20kg child 0.3g/per day for health and 1g/per for treatment. You can open a capsule and mix in yogurt.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.