A skin supplement with 2% Salicylic Acid to help keep pores clear and Niacinamide to calm inflammation. Probiotic extracts and prebiotic nutrients boost the skin’s barrier function. For best results use in combination with the Clarifying Oil. Apply after the oil for improved absorption.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- A serum containing Lactobacillus antimicrobial peptides to shift the skin microbiome. 2% Salicylic Acid is included to assist in keeping pores clear and to control yeasts. Niacinamide is used to reduce inflammation and other key ingredients assist with anti-oxidant support, improved wound healing, and barrier function.
- Key ingredients include:
- 2% Salicylic Acid to control yeasts and regulate sebum production.
- Niacinamide to reduce inflammation.
- Tyndallised Lactobacillus to improve barrier function.
- Prebiotics to feed beneficial microbes.
- Hyaluronic Acid to aid wound healing.
- Myrothamnus provides polyphenol anti-oxidant support.
- 100% natural
Use | Tips
Apply 2 to 3 pumps evenly over the Clarifying Oil. Apply morning and evening. Since there is no moisturiser in the range, the Clarifying Serum is designed to work together with the Clarifying Oil as the final leave-on product.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Inulin, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus, Xanthan Gum, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Extract, Tocopherol, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Aqua, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Salvia Triloba (Sage) Extract*, Lactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene***, Linalool***
*ingredients from organic farming
**made using organic ingredients
***component of natural essential oils
96% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
81% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Store in a cool, dry place.