TSHCHECK is a rapid test for home use to detect hypothyroidism. TSH CHECK provides a simple, safe and accurate way to measure elevated levels of TSH in the blood. A value above 5 μIU / ml indicates hypothyroidism (normal value 0.4-4.5 μIU / ml). A positive test result is indicative of an increased TSH level and hypothyroidism can thus be assumed. The test uses a reliable cassette test procedure that will help you quickly determine if an elevated level of TSH in your blood is detectable.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Complete test-kit with all the necessary accessories.
- Safe & easy test procedure at home with immediate results.
- Narrows down the possible cause of symptoms, a doctor can use these results to detect the cause of hypothyroidism and initiate treatment.
Who should get tested?
Adults suffering from exhaustion, somnolence, slow cognition, emotional lability, intolerance to cold, constipation, depression, weight gain, muscular pain, muscle cramps, and menstrual irregularity.
What should I do if I test positive?
Receiving a positive result can be difficult. Please make an appointment to see your doctor or local clinic in order to receive the appropriate treatment to ensure your optimal health.
TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
Each kit contains
- test cassette
- an instruction leaflet
- a solution bottle with sample dilution buffer
- 1 automatic sterile lancet for comfortable blood sampling
- a glass capillary tube, a pipette
- an alcohol pad and a plaster
The self-tests are manufactured by NanoRepro AG, an ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EC certified German company.