GlutenCHECK is a rapid test for use at home to detect the presence of IgA tissue transglutaminase antibodies (tTG) in whole blood. GlutenCHECK is suitable for an initial diagnosis of gluten intolerance as well as a therapy follow-up.
a-tTG-IgA antibody levels should fall when gluten is removed from the diet. After 6 months on a gluten-free diet, the antibodies will often become undetectable. The diagnosis must be confirmed by a healthcare professional along with further recommendations to maintain a gluten-free diet.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Complete test kit with all the necessary accessories.
- Safe & easy test procedure at home & immediate result.
- Gives information about a potential cause of symptoms before more invasive methods of examination are administered.
Who should get tested?
People suffering from symptoms like frequent bloating and diarrhea, stomach pain, vomiting, weight loss, osteoporosis, fatigue, and depression.
What should I do if I test positive?
Receiving a positive result can be difficult. Please make an appointment to see your doctor or local clinic in order to receive the appropriate treatment to ensure your optimal health.
Each kit contains
- test cassette
- an instruction leaflet
- a solution bottle with sample dilution buffer
- 1 automatic sterile lancet for comfortable blood sampling
- a glass capillary tube, a pipette
- an alcohol pad and a plaster
The self-tests are manufactured by NanoRepro AG, an ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EC certified German company.