Red Yeast Rice & Plant Sterol Combination
Coratin provides a balanced combination of plant sterols, effective forms of vitamin K2, and red yeast rice.
Benefits | Features
- Supports healthy lipid metabolism*
- Plant sterols help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range*
- Red yeast rice is used in traditional Chinese medicine to support healthy heart function*
Vitamin K2 has been added in specific forms for better utilisation
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in glass
- Packages in recyclable material
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per 1 tablet:
|Vitamin K (as MK-4 and MK-7)
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
|Red Yeast Rice (Monascus pupureus)
|Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol campesterol, stigmasterol, and other plant sterols)
*Daily Value not established
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose). Contains: Soy. This product is tested by a third party laboratory and contains no measurable levels of citrinin.
Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid use in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice while taking this product.
- If you have a history of liver disease or are taking medication including any anticoagulants or statins, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.