Supports Estrogen Balance, Relieves Hormone-Related Symptoms
EstroFactors® is a nutraceutical that captures some of the targeted ingredients in Estrium® in tablet form, to promote healthy estrogen metabolism by addressing multiple aspects, including excretion.*
- Designed to relieve common symptoms related to PMS, such as cramping, irritability, and breast tenderness*
- May support breast health by promoting the hydroxylation and methylation of estrogen*
- Features natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) to lessen the impact of the more potent forms of estrogen*
- Delivers calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, providing an advantage for those with genetic variations in folate metabolism*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
|Vitamin A (50% as Betatene® mixed carotenoids, 50% as retinyl palmitate)
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†)
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
|Isoflavones [from a proprietary blend of red clover (Trifolium pratense) aerial part extract and kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root extract]
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (66.7 mg) curcuminoids]
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol + carnosic acid]
|Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)
|Trimethylglycine (as betaine HCI)
†As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take one tablet daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product has not evaluated by Metagenics for use in women with known, or history of, hormone sensitive cancers.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking medications for birth control, or if you have a history of, or are being treated for cancer, liver disease or heart disease or if you develop symptoms of liver or kidney disease.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.