Non-Hormonal Menopausal Symptom Relief
Estrovera provides ERr 731®, a natural option, demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes compared to placebo. These results are comparable to low-dose hormone therapies.*
This product is hormone-free.
Metagenics offers a guarentee on this product: If you have purchased Estrovera and aren’t satisfied with the reduction in menopausal symptoms, they'll give you your money back.
Benefits | Features
- Clinically shown to reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes*
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:*
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressive mood, irritability, anxiety, mood swings
- Hot flashes
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness
- Excellent safety profile supported by 2 years of clinical testing in perimenopausal women*
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Guarentee: If you have purchased Estrovera and aren’t satisfied with the reduction in menopausal symptoms, they'll give you your money back.
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Estrovera is a plant-based option that features ERr 731®, a special extract of Siberian rhubarb, demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal symptoms - offering an effective and safe option for both peri-and postmenopausal women.
Effective Relief for Menopausal Symptoms*
- Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily hot flashes and relieve a wide range of other symptoms.*
Unprecedented Scientific Validation*
- Multiple short- and long-term studies with over 400 peri-and postmenopausal women, published in peer-reviewed journals, confirm efficacy and predicted safety.*
Favourable Safety Profile
- ERr 731® has been recommended by healthcare professionals in Europe since 1993.
Visit WhyEstrovera.com for additional information.
Servings Per Container: 30
|Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root† Extract (ERr 731®) [Providing 2.2 mg rhaponticin and 1 mg desoxyrhaponticin]||4 mg*|
*Daily Value not established
†Also known as Siberian rhubarb root
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, sodium alginate, oleic acid, and stearic acid)
Take one tablet with food and a glass of water once daily at the same time of day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.