FolaPro features Metafolin®, the active, preferred form of folate called calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate.*
Benefits | Features
- Features calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a body-ready form of folate, helping to ensure all of the critical benefits of folate nutrition are realized*
- Requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilized by the body - this folate is in its most active form
- Nutritionally supports many metabolic processes*
- Folate is an essential nutrient for many body processes, including essential processes like methylation and DNA synthesis.*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Bioactive formula
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
- Nutrigenomic support for methylation genes
60 or 120 Tablets
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 60 or 120
Amount per 1 tablet:
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica
Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.