Gastrointestinal Nutritional Support
GI Sustain™ is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support, including amino acids and prebiotic fibre, combined with readily digestible, low-allergenic-potential macronutrients for 'leaky gut' syndrome.
Featuring L-glutamine and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), this formula supports intestinal mucosal integrity and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria to address dysbiosis (more bad bacteria than good/beneficial bacteria in the intestines) associated with 'leaky gut' syndrome.
Benefits | Features
- Designed to help resolve 'leaky gut' syndrome
- Supports the integrity of the lining of the intestines by proving nutrients for the lining cells including zinc gluconate and L-glutamine
- Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source
- Supports intestinal microbial balance by providing food for the beneficial bacteria
- Provides the prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO) to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacillus and bifidobacteria
- IMO is a gentle fibre that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index
- Provides a readily absorbed and metabolised lipid source
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving size: 2 Scoops (60g)
Servings per container: 400g = 6.66 | 840g = 14 | 1.2kg = 20
Amount per 2 scoops:
|Vitamin A (2500 IU as beta-carotene and 1500 IU as retinyl palmitate)||4000 IU||80%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||102 mg||170%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||50 IU||167%|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||35%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate).||140 mcg||35%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||2.1 mcg||35%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg||1000%|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)||175 mg||18%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||75 mcg||63%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||50UI||
Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice flour, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides, natural flavors, silica, rice maltodextrin
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 240ml of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 120ml of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Just check that your overall intake of vitamin A from the supplements you are taking does not exceed this amount.
- Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
- Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken. Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 60 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.