Multidimensional Support for Healthy Immune Function
ImmuCore is designed to provide an innovative approach to support immune system health.
Benefits | Features
- Offers a 3-pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C® combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts*
- Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C*
- Vitamin D for long-term immune health support*
- Ultra Potent-C® has been shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in white blood cells than plain vitamin C*
- Nourishing mushrooms protect a stressed immune system*
- Oleanolic acid and selenium help protect cells against harmful free radicals*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Tree nut-free
- Free from colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Seving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 30 | 90
Amount per tablet:
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)||333 mg||555%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||333 IU||83%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||26 mg||130%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||5 mg||33%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||67 mcg||96%|
|Oleanolic Acid||60 mg||*|
|A Proprietary 10:1 water extract of:||217 mg||*|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum),|
|Shiitake (Lentinus edodes),|
|Fu-Ling (Poria cocos),|
|Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor),|
|Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus),|
|Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali),|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa)|
- Ultra Potent-C® U.S. Patent #5,626,883
- Equivalent to 6.51 g raw, dried, unprocessed mushrooms
- An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing PRC.
Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, and L-glutathione], proprietary mushroom decoction, microcrystalline cellulose, oleanolic acid, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), cholecalciferol, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- If taking medication, including anticoagulants or antihypertensive medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed the recommended dosage or take for more than three consecutive months.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.