Lip Balm | Repair
Au’s repair is naturally rehydrating, reviving and plumping, this balm seals in moisture while repairing the damage. By plumping and giving more structure to the lips themselves, the appearance of fine lines above the lips is reduced.
- 100% New Zealand natural ingredients
- Potentially New Zealand’s first edible lip balm
- Organic beeswax
- Long-lasting hydration
- Repairs dry & chapped lips
- Calms compromised lips
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- BPA free
- A natural product of New Zealand
Use | Tips
Apply to chapped lips presenting with an open wound or scabbing, to cold sores, dry, red, sore lips presenting with the sun, wind or environmental damage.
Apply a small amount of Au Natural Skinfood’s Repair to your area of concern. Apply as often as required to keep the area moist and to allow the healing process to begin.
- Apply your coloured lip liner and then over the top apply Repair to create a glossy, kissable look.
- Use as a topical agent for repair and to reduce redness on insect bites, boils, gravel rash, cuts and scar tissue.
- Use as a cuticle repair and conditioning treatment.
Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Honey (Manuka).
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.