Healthy Muscle Function
Mag Citrate is a blend of magnesium citrate and calcium citrate that nutritionally supports musculoskeletal health.
Benefits | Features
- Supports normal muscle contraction and relaxation responses during rest or vigorous activity, and may help to prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps*
- Supports healthy bone structure
- Magnesium citrate can be used for constipation that is due to slow intestinal motility. If you experience any ill effects from magnesium citrate, try magnesium glycinate.
- Before you take a detox supplement like Metagenics Advaclear, ensure that your bowels are moving efficiently. Mag citrate can help move sluggish bowels.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in recyclable material
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||60 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||300 mg||75%|
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- To be taken in the dose as prescribed by a healthcare provider. If loose stools occur stop use and notify your healthcare provider.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.