Nucleocell-SPORT® is an innovative new product that fuels your DNA and supports cellular regeneration by combining approved and established vitamins with a tested and unique proprietary ingredient blend of nucleotides. This product supports optimal performance, recovery, endurance, oxygen supply, energy, and assists in better coping with stress.
regular intake supports
- higher performance level
- quicker recovery after strenuous efforts
- enhanced endurance
- adequate oxygen supply during long-lasting efforts
- sufficient energy distribution in the body
- optimal functioning of the immune system
- coping with stress
Dosage | Use
Take two to four capsules a day with food, distributed throughout the day or as your health practitioner advises. Dosages can also be increased under conditions of higher physical demands or increased stress levels.
This product contains Concentrated Extracts of RNA Nucleotides (from Saccharomyces cerevisae, Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin E, Biotin, L-Lysine, Histidine, L-Tryptophan, Glutamine, Inositol and Maltodextrin.
- Vit E and C are supplemented to act as oxygen scavengers to protect the immune system against the damaging processes of radicals
- Folic acid is important for the production and maintenance of new cells and is indirectly involved in the synthesis of purines. It is thus critical in the replication of DNA and RNA and is also needed to produce red blood cells
- Pantothenic acid is a precursor substance of Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is made from Adenosine plus Pantothenic acid and Cysteamin. It is an important enzyme in the citric acid cycle and critical for fatty acid oxidation
- Biotin is important for cell growth, the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the Krebs cycle in which energy is released from food. This energy is transported in the blood mostly by ATP
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid which when in short supply often limit the formation of antibodies
- L-Histidine is a non-essential amino acid for adults, but essential for children. Histidine is an amino acid that is abundant in hemoglobin. Histidine increases the activity of nitric oxide synthase (NOS), the enzyme responsible for breaking arginine apart and creating Nitric Oxide
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid. It is important for the development and functioning of many organs in the body. After absorbing L-tryptophan from food, our bodies convert it to 5-HTP (5-hyrdoxytryptophan), and then to serotonin, melatonin, and vitamin B6 (nicotinamide). Serotonin is a hormone that transmits signals between nerve cells
- Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid. The most common uses of glutamine powder are to meet the following goals: to lose weight, burn fat and build muscle. Improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair
- Maltodextrin consists of D-glucose units connected in chains of variable length. Maltodextrin is typically composed of a mixture of chains that vary from three to 17 glucose units long.
- Inositol is a sugar, which supports the growth of good intestinal flora.
- Capsule shell (vegetarian): hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
If you are affected by Gout, take immunosuppressant medication, are an organ transplant recipient, or are pregnant/nursing, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Contains no lactose and is gluten-free
Store under cool dry conditions.
This unregistered health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety, or intended use.
Due to the nature of this product, no harmful effects have been found in long term applications or in the trials conducted.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.