Omega 3 is a renowned fatty acid that provides support for heart health, healthy blood lipids, brain health and general well-being. However, not all Omega 3’s are created equally and many are found to have oxidised oils, sourced from unsustainable fisheries. Purest Omega 3, boasts a leading TOTOX score (which measures oxidation), meaning we guarantee fresh and pure omega-3s for optimal health.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
Fish (Alaskan Pollock) used in Purest Omega 3 live wild in a pristine environment where they eat a natural diet and are free. This environment is carefully managed and monitored to ensure fishing is done sustainably and responsibly ensuring the fish oil not only looks after you but the environment as well.
Why the triglyceride (TG) form of fish oils?
- Naturally occurring forms in foods and in the body
- Research indicates that it is up 3 times more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form
- Easier to assimilate for individuals with impaired digestion and absorption
- Less prone to oxidation and production of free radicals
- No production of alcohol in the gut or bloodstream as in the EE form
- Less susceptible to increasing free fatty acids in the blood, which may increase blood glucose
- Uses the latest innovation in EPA/DHA technology to insure purity and enhanced absorption
- Purity – freshly caught fish are quickly processed within hours, resulting in exceptionally fresh raw fish oil
- Cold extraction – a process used for the refining of the EPA & DHA fatty acids
- Minimally processed – produced to high standards
- Molecular distillation – removes fishy odour and taste to ensure purity
- Filtration – removes PCBs, chlorinated organ pollutants, and heavy metals
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 – 3 capsules per day with or after meals.
Users should be advised not to exceed the recommended maximum dose of 3 capsules per day.
Not recommended for children younger than 12 years.
Each capsule contains: Total omega-3 fatty acids as triglycerides 750 mg
Providing: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride) 400 mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride) 300 mg
Other ingredients are E306 IP certified natural mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E) (as antioxidant) in a fish gelatine capsule.
Contains no known allergens, no sugar or gluten, no artificial flavours or preservatives.
Cautions | Warnings
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Warnings and special precautions: If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medicines, have a bleeding disorder or any other medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before use. Do not use before surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For more details, please see the Patient Information Leaflet.
Category D: Health supplement
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.