ProLon® is a 5-day Fasting Mimicking Diet™ that nourishes your body while supporting overall health. Studies have shown that fasting can have a positive effect on a number of health-related issues such as cholesterol, inflammation, and fasting glucose levels.
ProLon® removes the need for water-only fasting, while responding to the unmet need of providing an accessible, proven and safe dietary programme that does not require ongoing lifestyle changes, such as long-term dieting.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Ideal for chronic disease prevention
- Weight loss - "belly fat" or visceral fat
- Cellular renewal
- Inflammation markers
- LDL cholesterol levels
- Enhance performance - customers report feeling greater focus, clarity, and energy.
- Fat focused weight loss - a fast way to lose fat (especially belly fat) while protecting lean body mass.
- Enhance cellular renewal - trigger autophagy, (the clean-up of old and worn-out cells) & promote rejuvenation from within.
- Metabolic health - maintain metabolic balance to support overall wellness.
A 5-day programme
Day 1: Fasting State
The body transitions into a fasting state & fat-burning mode so it can begin cellular clean-up.
Day 2: Fat burning & Ketogenesis
Fat-burning ramps up, contributing to the initiation of ketogenesis (ketone production). By the end of this day (48hrs), ketosis may occur.
Day 3: Autophagy
Cellular clean-up (autophagy) begins. Fat-burning and ketone production/utilization continues and increases.
Day 4: Cellular Rejuvenation
Cellular cleaning/renewal & fat-burning continues.
Day 5: Renewal
Your transformational journey is completed. Re-feeding beyond day 5 will fuel a better you.
Day 6 and beyond:
Nourish the body by breaking the fast.
How does ProLon® Work?
The Fasting Mimicking Diet™ (FMD™) provides the body with healthy, plant-based ingredients that have been scientifically demonstrated to deliver optimal nourishment while not activating the key pro-ageing pathways. These hormones signal to the body that it has consumed significant levels of carbohydrates and proteins and can activate genes that accelerate the growth pathways, which also speed ageing.
ProLon® is the first FMD™ that provides you with a combination of foods and ingredients that promote healthy ageing.
Eat and drink the food provided as instructed for 5 continuous days. No other food or drink should be consumed during this time except water and herbal teas. Users may drink 1 cup of caffeinated beverage with no sweeteners or additives daily, if necessary.
5-day supply of the ProLon® meal programme.
See the information provided in each pack.
The ProLon® dietary programme is lactose-free and gluten-free; so people who are lactose-intolerant or have the coeliac disease are able to follow the diet.ProLon® is NOT intended for the following people:
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- People that are allergic to nuts, soy, tomato or any of the other ingredients in the ProLon® meal plan*
- People with a Body Mass Index (BMI) less than 18.5
- People diagnosed and currently suffering from a medical condition or disease, unless authorised in writing by a healthcare professional appropriately trained to treat that condition
- People that have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- People that are taking medication which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorised in writing by an authorised healthcare professional
- People with diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer unless authorised in writing by an authorised healthcare professional
- People with metabolic disorders, particularly those that affect gluconeogenesis (where fasting is prohibited)
- People with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF less than 40% on any prior assessment
- People with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction in the past or other medical comorbidity, which would make calorie restriction potentially dangerous
- People that have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon® meal programme
- Participants with food allergies such as nuts, soy, tomato, or with any other known allergies to the ingredients, should avoid consuming ProLon® or wait until a version of ProLon® is produced that is free of allergens.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.