Support for Healthy Kidney Detoxification
Renagen DTX is designed to support kidney health with a specific blend of N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), targeted vitamins, and traditional Chinese herbs. Also helps support healthy vascular function, including the specialized and delicate vasculature of the kidneys.*
Benefits | Features
- Protects against free radical damage to help maintain kidney health*
- Features NAC, a precursor to glutathione - a crucially important antioxidant throughout the body*
- Provides B vitamins that are key nutrients for cardiovascular health*
- Promotes healthy homocysteine metabolism with calcium L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate and vitamin B6*
- Contains methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydro-folate - a body-ready, nature-identical folate*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per 1 capsule:
|Vitamin B6(as pyridoxine HCl)
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
|Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali Chen) [standardized to 4% (8 mg) cordycepic acid and 0.25% (0.5 mg) adenosine]
|Chinese Salvia Root (Salvia miltiorrhiza)
Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients
As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Take one capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if taking blood thinning medications, antihypertensive medications, hypoglycemic medications and insulin, digoxin or nitroglycerin, or before surgery.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.