Buzzy Wraps™ are the sustainable, natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage.
- Beeswax has natural antibacterial properties
- An environmentally friendly alternative to cling film, plastic wrap and ziplock bags
- They keep food fresher for longer and they’re reusable for up to 12 months
- When they reach the end of their life they make fantastic firelighters
- Free from chemical and toxic ingredients that can cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancers
Pair with these tests
Use | Tips
- Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap, create a seal, when cool the wrap holds its shape
- Wash in cool water
- Wrap or cover a jam jar, cups, bottle, mug, a small block of cheese, lunch sandwich or roll, picnic snacks, fennel head, cut pepper, cut eggplant, cut avocado...
- Made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Rinse under cool water and place on the drying rack over your dishes
- You can use a mild, non-toxic detergent to clean