SpectraZyme® Gluten Digest
Targeted Support for Enzymatic Breakdown of Gluten
SpectraZyme Gluten Digest is a targeted protease enzyme supplement formulated to promote the breakdown of gluten proteins in the stomach in order to support healthy digestion of wheat, barley, rye grains, and other gluten sources.*
Benefits | Features
- Promotes healthy digestive function
- Designed to offer a more reliable and efficient approach for gluten digestion support
- Provides digestive support for those avoiding dietary gluten
- Convenient packet option also available
This advanced formula features Tolerase® G:
- Unique, proline-specific endoprotease isolated from Aspergillus niger
- Shown to help break down gluten proteins in humans, in vitro, and in a gastrointestinal model*
- Designed to be active in the acidic stomach environment*
- Clinically demonstrated to help break down gluten before it reaches the small intestine, which is key to supporting health outcomes*
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
|Prolyl Endopeptidase† (from Aspergillus niger)||232,000 PPI||*|
*Daily Value not established
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tolerase® G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet. Tolerase® G is not intended to treat or prevent celiac disease.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.