Terranova Fermented Mushroom Complex
Provides antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and protective properties that contribute towards supporting and maintaining healthy functioning immune and cardiovascular systems while also supporting healthy functioning of the kidneys and liver.
Terranova Fermented Mushroom Complex provides medicinal fungi (maitake, cordyceps, reishi, chaga and shiitake) which are known for their health benefits and protective properties. Fermentation enhances nutrient bioavailability and increases digestibility and antioxidant activity.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Artificial additive and excipient free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Terranova combines both fermentation and fresh freeze-drying methods to create the most exceptional biochemically active and nutritionally enhanced products.
- The ancient art of fermentation is the process of converting complex carbohydrate molecules to a pre-digested, simpler form. This enhances nutrient bioavailability, increases digestibility and antioxidant activity. Terranova combines both fermentation and fresh freeze-drying methods to create the most exceptional biochemically active and nutritionally enhanced products.
- Each capsule provides 300mg of a fermented fungal blend along with 100mg of a freeze-dried fungal blend. This formulation also includes freeze-dried ginger in order to facilitate the bioavailability of the fungal compounds in the mushrooms.
- Terranova fermented mushrooms are produced utilising a unique technology (known as submerged cultivation) whereby the mycelium is cultivated on a sterile liquid substrate. The substrate is adapted to each different mushroom. One major benefit of this production method is that the growth medium can be easily separated from the mycelium by filtration. This process retains not only the mycelium but also all extracellular beta-glucans which are water soluble and very easily absorbed, hence more bioavailable, ensuring the highest activity/potency. Additionally, the end product retains no traces of the growth medium or substrate.
Use | Tips
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food.
Mushrooms included in this formulation:
CORDYCEPS MUSHROOM has long been esteemed for its potent health-promoting qualities, especially its anti-aging and energy-enhancing properties. Rich in antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins, cordyceps has been used in Chinese Medicine to support numerous health systems, including the kidneys and cardiovascular system.
MAITAKE MUSHROOM is rich in polysaccharide compounds known as beta-glucans. These have been the subject of numerous studies highlighting remarkable immune-supportive properties. Although this polysaccharide group is abundant in certain other species of fungi and plants, maitake beta-glucans are possibly the most heavily researched to date.
REISHI MUSHROOM is often referred to as the ‘mushroom of immortality’ and has been the subject of research regarding a supportive role in maintaining the health of the cardiovascular and immune systems, the liver, and more.
CHAGA MUSHROOM comprises active ingredients which include a combination of triterpenes, such as betulinic acid, sterols, and polysaccharides. Chaga has been the subject of numerous scientific studies which support its actions as an antioxidant, cell-protective, immune-enhancing, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and endurance-enhancing agent.
SHIITAKE MUSHROOM is an abundant source of the polysaccharide lentinan and is the richest known source of the potent antioxidant l-ergothioneine. It’s also abundant in eritadenine (studied for potential ‘healthy heart’ properties).
Each capsule contains:
Ophiocordyceps sinensis (Berk.) G.H. Sung, J.M. Sung, Hywel-Jones & Spatafora (fermented cordyceps) 60 mg (mycelia, fermented, freeze-dried & powdered);
Grifola frondosa (Dicks.) Gray (fermented maitake) 60 mg (mycelia, fermented, freeze-dried & powdered);
Ganoderma orbiforme (Fr.) Ryvarden (fermented reishi) 60 mg (mycelia, fermented, freeze-dried & powdered);
Inonotus obliquus (Fr.) Pilát (fermented chaga) 60 mg (mycelia, fermented freeze-dried & powdered);
Lentinula edodes (Berk.) Pegler (fermented shiitake) 60 mg (mycelia, fermented, freeze-dried & powdered);
Cordyceps militaris (L.) Fr. (cordyceps) 20 mg (mycelia and fruiting body, fresh freeze-dried & powdered);
Grifola frondosa (Dicks.) Gray (maitake) 20 mg (mycelia & fruiting body, fresh freeze dried & powdered);
Ganoderma orbiforme (Fr.) Ryvarden (reishi) 20 mg (mycelia & fruiting body, fresh freeze dried & powdered);
Inonotus obliquus (Fr.) Pilát (chaga) 20 mg (mycelia & fruiting body, fresh freeze dried & powdered);
Lentinula edodes (Berk.) Pegler (shiitake) 20 mg (mycelia & fruiting body, fresh freeze dried & powdered);
Zingiber officinale Roscoe (ginger) 25 mg (rhizome/root, fresh freeze-dried & powdered)
Cautions | Warnings
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the ingredients.
Warnings and special precautions: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking any prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed the stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Category D: Health supplement
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety, or intended use.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.