Thyroid Support Formula
Thyrosol is a multi-faceted formula featuring targeted nutrients that promote healthy thyroid function. Many aspects of health are impacted by thyroid hormone activity.
Benefits | Features
- Supports the healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Supports the steps in hormone metabolism negatively affected by stress
- Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3)
- May enhance the binding of T3 receptors to DNA, thereby supporting the expression of thyroid hormone-responsive
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packages in recyclable material
Serving size: 2 Tablets
Servings per container: 30
Amount per 2 tablets:
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
|Niacin (as niacinamide)
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol + carnosic acid]
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.