Toxic Non-Metal Chemical Profile
Every day, we are exposed to hundreds of toxic chemicals through products like pharmaceuticals, pesticides, packaged foods, household products, and environmental pollution. As we have become more exposed to chemical-laden products and to toxic chemicals in food, air, and water, we have been confronted with an accelerating rate of chronic illnesses like cancer, heart disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, chemical sensitivity, autism spectrum disorders, ADD/AD(H)D, autoimmune disorders, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
This test is a toxic non-metal chemical profile that screens for the presence of 172 different toxic chemicals including organophosphate pesticides, phthalates, benzene, xylene, vinyl chloride, pyrethroid insecticides, acrylamide, perchlorate, diphenyl phosphate, ethylene oxide, acrylonitrile, and more.
This profile also includes Tiglylglycine (TG), a marker for mitochondrial disorders resulting from mutations of mitochondrial DNA. These mutations can be caused by exposure to toxic chemicals, infections, inflammation, and nutritional deficiencies.
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- screens for 172 different environmental pollutants using 18 different metabolites, all from a single urine sample.
- uses the power of advanced mass spectrometry (MS/MS), which is necessary to detect lower levels of certain genetic, mitochondrial, and toxic chemical markers that conventional mass spectrometry often misses.
- includes Tiglylglycine, a marker for mitochondrial damage, which is often seen in chronic toxic chemical exposure.
- pairs perfectly with our Organic Acids Test (OAT) and our Glyphosate Test in the Enviro-TOX Panel. This panel offers you comprehensive testing to assess exposure to common environmental toxins and the damage that can be caused by this exposure, all at a great value, and all from one urine sample.
Recommended for the following disorders
Amyotrophic Lacteroclerosis (ALS)
Attention deficit (ADD)
Attention deficit with hyperactivity (ADHD)
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Failure to thrive
Irritable bowel syndrome
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Benefits | Features
- Simple urine collection
- Simple to do at home
- Easy to do yourself
- Test is applicable for all ages
- Highly accurate results
Toxicity: Environmental pollutants
ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTANTS TESTED BY GPL-TOX:
MTBE and ETBE
2, 4-Dicholorophenoxyacetic (2,4-D)
METABOLITES OF POLLUTANTS TESTED BY GPL-TOX:
2-Methylhippuric Acid (2MHA), 3-Methylhippuric Acid (3MHA), 4-Methylhippuric Acid (4MHA)
N-acetyl phenyl cysteine (NAP)
Phenylglyoxylic Acid (PGO)
2-Hydroxyisobutyric Acid (2HIB)
Monoethyl Phthalate (MEP)
Dimethylphosphate (DMP) & Diethylphosphate (DEP)
3-Phenoxybenzoic Acid (3PBA)
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
N-Acetyl (3,4-Dihydroxybutyl) Cysteine (NABD)
N-Acetyl (2,Hydroxypropl) Cysteine (NAHP)
N-Acetyl (Propyl) Cysteine (NAPR)
2-Hydroxyethyl Mercapturic Acid (HEMA)
N-Acetyl (2-Cyanoethyl) Cysteine (NACE)
Test sample report
Test sample type
About 2 weeks