Ultra Potent-C 1000
Excellent Immune Health Support
Ultra Potent-C Chewable is the same high quality, patented formula as Ultra Potent-C® 500 in a pleasant-tasting, chewable form that provides 250 mg of vitamin C per tablet.
Benefits | Features
- Features the vitamin C equivalent of 4 oranges
- Great Orange Blast flavour - kid-tested and approved!
- Great for kids or adults who would rather not swallow tablets or capsules
MY DNA CHOICES. likes
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Servings per container:
Amount per 1 tablet:
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%*|
|Sugar Alcohols||0.85 g||**|
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)||250 mg||416%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate and niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|L-Lysine HCl||9 mg||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||9 mg||**|
|Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate||3 mg||**|
|Alpha D-Ribofuranose||3 mg||**|
|L-Cysteine (as monochloride)||2 mg||**|
*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
**Daily Value not established
UltraPotent C® U.S. Patent #5,626,883
Fructose, sorbitol, Ultra Potent-C® (calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, xylitol, and L-glutathione), xylitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavors, citric acid, silica, and niacinamide
- Children 2 to 7 years: One tablet daily.
- Children over 7 and adults: One tablet one to two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement, or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Excess consumption of sorbitol may cause gastrointestinal upset. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.