IntestAid-IB® is a supplement for supporting long-term bowel health. It contains the nucleotide nutritional formula, a unique blend of the five nucleotides (Nutri-tide®) that are DNA building blocks, all of which are biologically available, plus glutamine, B vitamins and other nutrients.
Regular intake of a similar formulation containing Nutri-tide® resulted in drastic improvement in
- Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, urgency, incomplete evacuation, flatulence, bloating and constipation
This product may also improve:
- Natural Intestinal Balance
- Healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Efficient colon function
- Healthy intestinal mucosa
Pair with these tests
Dosage | Use
3 capsules 3 times per day (1500 mg) for the first month with a meal, thereafter 2 capsules per day (1000 mg).
This product contains Concentrated Extracts of RNA Nucleotides (from Saccharomyces cerevisae), Fructo-oligosaccharides (from chichory), L-Glutamine (from soya), Inositol, L-Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silicic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), Folate (as Folic acid) and Biotin (as D-biotin).
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) occur naturally in plants. They are composed of linear chains of fructose units, linked by beta (2-1) bonds. Fructo-oligosaccharides are used as prebiotics – food for “good” bacteria in the intestine such as lactobacillus and bifidobacteria. FOS supports good gut health.
- L-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid. The most common uses of glutamine powder were to meet the following goals: to lose weight fast, burn fat and build muscle. Improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair
- Lysine is an essential amino acid, which when in short supply often limit the formation of antibodies
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)acts as an antioxidant within the body. Vitamin B2 is responsible for maintaining healthy blood cells, helping to boost energy levels, facilitating in a healthy metabolism, preventing free radical damage
- Vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate)
- Folate (as Folic acid)is important for the production and maintenance of new cells. Folic acid is indirectly involved in the synthesis of purines. Folic acid is needed to replicate DNA and RNA Folic acid is needed to produce red blood cells
- Biotin (as d-biotin)is important for cell growth, the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the Krebs cycle, in which energy is released from food, which is transported in the blood mostly by ATP
- Inositol is a sugar, which supports the growth of a good intestinal flora
- Maltodextrin consists of D-glucose units connected in chains of variable length. Maltodextrin is typically composed of a mixture of chains that vary from three to 17 glucose units long. It is used as a carrier in IntestAid-IB®
Capsule shell (vegetarian)
If you are affected by Gout, take immunosuppressant medication, are an organ transplant recipient or are pregnant/nursing, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Contains no lactose and is gluten-free. Store under cool dry conditions.
This unregistered health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for it's quality, safety or intended use.
Due to the nature of this product, no harmful effects have been found in long term applications or in the trials conducted.
Nothing on our website should be construed as medical advice and we encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas, or opinions expressed on this website. The products are not intended to cure or prevent any condition and we recommended that you contact your personal physician or doctor prior to the consumption of any product. We make no representations or warranties regarding the efficacy and/or suitability and/or fitness for purpose of the product including in connection with any condition.